Vacation rental info for owners
Getaways In Florida vacation rental web portal is devoted to helping you,
a vacation rental property manager or owner, enhance your web presence
and rent your vacation home directly to travelers.
Right now you can still take advantage of our FREE LISTING offer… get your first year of featured appearance on GetawaysInFlorida.com absolutely free of charge- there’s no setup charges, no commissions, no service fees, no traveler fees ever. Renew your listing for only $99 annually. You’ll save many dollar$$$ over other listing sites when you list your vacation home on GetawaysInFlorida.com
Our online software enables you to provide real time availability
of your properties, online booking and a complete property management system.
We’re here to help you fill vacancies and make more money!
List your vacation rental for FREE for One Year.
There's no commissions, booking or traveler fees ever
Register today to begin using
Getaways in Florida
and fill your vacancies.
Follow these easy steps to List your Vacation Property
- Register as an Owner- click on Signup in Toolbar Top Right
- After receiving confirmation email, Login- this takes you to your Profile Page and personal Dashboard
where you can change your temporary password
- Choose My Subscription in the left-hand sidebar and select the appropriate subscription- single listing is FREE
- Select Add New Listing and enter your property details
- Your Listing will be reviewed and will appear within 24-48 hours after approval
Why you should list your Vacation Rental here
- List your vacation rental for FREE now!
First year single listing is free with no commissions ever.
- Little competition
Getaways in Florida is an independent Florida rental home web portal. Unlike the big guys, where your property goes up against thousands of listings and you have little chance of getting noticed, we only list Florida properties and rotate feature properties on our Home page
- We do not enter into Rental Agreements
Messages to and from owners are handled through the owner account dashboard. Rental Agreements are strictly between owners and renters
- We check ownership of homes before accepting listings
We try to protect renters from scams by checking on ownership of homes, complaints against homeowner etc. We only want to list homes where renters are happy with their stay, the condition of the home is as advertised, etc.
- We will remove listings of homes that receive excessive complaints
We understand a certain percent of people will complain about just about anything, but complaints with merit are taken seriously. Since we are listing your rental for free we really have nothing to lose by deleting poor listings, hosts and properties and reserve our right to do so.